Tiffany’s, 270 Rt. 37 East, Toms River-A popular sports bar with various locations throughout New Jersey including Toms River, Tiffany’s has award-winning ribs, a solid happy hour and nightly promotions.
- Thursday: Fish Fry all you can eat for $10.99 and $5.00 appetizers, wines and cosmos during happy hour.
- Friday: $9.99 pasta specials which includes salad and garlic bread. Happy hour from 2-6p.m. with $5.00 select beers, wines, and well drinks.
Sawmill, 1807 Boardwalk, Seaside Heights- As a boardwalk bar, Sawmill attracts crowds of tourists and locals alike. A great spot to stop in for a beer after a hot day.
- Friday: Ladies night with music by DJ Chrystian Tyler. Ladies get in free until 9 p.m. with half priced drinks. $4.00 well drinks and cosmos.
- Saturday: Live bands with DJ Matrix.
- Sunday: Reggae and calypso sounds of Soular Rhythm from 2-6 p.m. with $2.00 Red Stripe bottles. DJ Doctor Feelgood from 9 p.m. to close.
Jenk’s Club, 300 Ocean Ave, Point Pleasant Beach-The premiere nightclub at the Jersey Shore, Jenk’s has top notch live entertainment, can’t-beat drink specials and high energy dance parties.
- Friday: Live performance by Go Go Gadget at 10 p.m. then DJ Prime late night. $2.50 Coors Light until midnight.
- Saturday: No Standards at 2 p.m.; Brian Kirk at 10 p.m.
- Sunday: Flying Mueller Brothers at 2 p.m. Go-Go Gadget and DJ Unique at night with $3.00 Corona and Corona Lights all night.
Idle Hour, 2600 Hwy 88, Point Pleasant- Idle Hour is “your neighborhood sports bar” with amazing daily drink specials and live entertainment on the weekends, including a St. Pat’s Day celebration every Saturday.
- Friday: All day happy hour until 6 p.m. with $2.00 domestic bottles and domestic pints.
- Saturday: St.Pat’s Day specials with $2.00 mugs & $3.00 pints of Guinness, Harp, Smithwicks, $3.00 shots of Irish whiskey, $4.00 car bombs until 10pm, and $4.99 corned beef sandwiches.
- Sunday: Live music every Sunday with Undisputed. $2.75 Bud Light pints and $3.75 Bud Light bottles.
Martell’s Tiki Bar, Boardwalk, Point Pleasant Beach- Martell’s is the epitome of a beach bar--with their tiki huts, island music, and Caribbean inspired drinks. You can find local entertainment here nightly in the summer, and on the weekends in the off-season.
- Friday: Tiki Tea Fridays starts at noon with DJ Tempo. Mike Dalton Trio will be performing at 2 p.m. Joe Batchman & The Crew will be performing at 9 p.m.
- Saturday: Dr. Cheeko at 1 p.m. New Powder Soul at 9 p.m.
- Sunday: Dr. Cheeko at 12:30 p.m. Generation Next at 8 p.m.