JR’s Ocean Grill, 601 Boardwalk, Seaside Heights- Known as having the best food on the “boards,” JR’s is nothing fancy, but it gets the job done!
- Friday: Happy hour includes $2.00 Heineken and Heineken Lights 9p.m. to 1a.m.
- Super Size Saturdays: $3.00 bombers and $3.00 Red Bull and vodkas from 10p.m. to 1a.m.
- Sunday Bloody Sundays: The best bloody marys on the “boards” for $1.99 from 10a.m. to 6p.m.
Tiffany’s, 270 Rt. 37 East, Toms River-A popular sports bar with various locations throughout New Jersey, including Toms River, Tiffany’s has award winning ribs, a solid happy hour, and nightly promotions.
- Thursday: Fish Fry all you can eat for $10.99 and $5 appetizers, wines, and cosmos during happy hour.
- Friday: $9.99 pasta specials which includes salad and garlic bread. Happy hour from 2-6p.m. with $5.00 select beers, wines, and well drinks.
Jenk’s Club, 300 Ocean Ave, Point Pleasant-The premiere nightclub at the Jersey Shore, Jenk’s has top notch live entertainment, can’t-beat drink specials, and high energy dance parties.
- Friday: Live performance by Dark City Saints at 10p.m. $2.50 Coors Light until midnight.
- Saturday: No Standards at 2p.m.; The Benjamins at 10p.m.
- Sunday: Flying Mueller Brothers at 2p.m. Go-Go Gadget and DJ Unique at night with $3.00 Corona and Corona Lights all night.
Klee’s, 101 Blvd, Seaside Heights- In between all the wild parties and clubs in Seaside, Klee’s has managed to maintain their local, friendly clientele. Here you’ll find great drinks specials and the best of local entertainment.
- Friday: Live entertainment with Jimmy Ray Band.
- Saturday: Live entertainment with Pat Guadagno.
McIntyre’s Pub, 213 Route 37 East, Toms River- McIntyre’s brings you “one hundred thousand welcomes” with a friendly pub atmosphere, live music, and great beer.
- Friday: Matt Noffsinger Band performs live. Drink specials include $3.00 Heineken Lights.
- Saturday: Live music with Boot Hill Express at 10p.m. $2.50 Bud Lights.