Invite a friend
Jersey Shore Down Syndrome Association support group meeting
The next meeting for The Jersey Shore Down Syndrome Association has been scheduled for Wednesday, May 16, 2012, at 6 pm. The meeting will take place at the TOMS RIVER BRANCH OF THE OCEAN COUNTYLIBRARY. Current and new members welcome.
The mission of the Jersey Shore Down Syndrome Association is to empower and support individuals with Down syndrome and their families through increased awareness, advocacy, education and inclusion.
Please visit www.jsds.org for more info.
|Where||Ocean County Library, Point Pleasant Borough Branch 834 Beaver Dam Rd, Point Pleasant Boro, NJ 08742|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:00 pm–7:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Ocean County Library, Point Pleasant Borough Branch
The Ocean County Library, Point Pleasant Borough branch, is conveniently located on Beaver Dam Road. This branch has been serving the community for over 50 years, offering books, periodicals, films, programs for all ages and trips through the Friends of the Library organization.
Other events here
- Dinner and a Movie - Argo; Rated R. Tomorrow, May 23, 6:30 pm
- Toddler Time Weekly on Wednesdays, 11:00 am
- Read to the Therapy Dogs Wed, Jun 5, 4:00 pm
- Disaster and Emergency Preparedness for your Pet Wed, Jun 5, 6:30 pm
- Father's Day Stories and Craft Tue, Jun 11, 11:00 am
- Coping with Salt Water Flooding Wed, Jun 12, 6:30 pm
- An Evening with Claire Boren, Holocaust Survivor and Artist Mon, Jun 17, 7:00 pm
- Dinner and a Movie - Les Miserable; PG-13 Thu, Jun 20, 6:00 pm
- Red Cross Blood Drive Sat, Jun 22, 10:30 am–3:30 pm
- Duplo Play Club Fri, Jun 28, 10:30 am