Beer on the Boards will be held from 12:30 to 9:30 p.m. Nov. 3 at Martell's on the boardwalk in Point Beach.
Those who want to attend are urged to purchase tickets in advance.
The Point Pleasant Beach Chamber of Commerce, which will receive a percentage of the proceeds from the event, is encouraging all to attend. The event will be held rain or shine.
There are "beer drinker" sessions, where the price includes beer and a food buffet, and "designated driver" sessions, where no alcoholic beverages are included, but food and non-alcoholic drinks are part of the purchase price.
The website page promoting the event says: "A craft beer and gourmet food extravaganza on the boardwalk at Martell's, with two sessions: afternoon (12:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.) and evening (6 to 9:30pm) on Sat., Nov. 3rd.
- The first BEERS ON THE BOARDS was sold out for both sessions with very limited walk-up sales available.
- Over 25 breweries will again be at Martell's and Chef Tom will be preparing a new buffet menu with some beer-inspired items and food cooked with beer."
- Your ticket includes the full buffet and 2 ounce pours of more than 50 different beers during your selected session.
- This event has limited capacity and we will not oversell it so buy your tickets early!
- Online ticket sales end at noon Nov. 2.
- Tickets at the door, if available, will be $60 and cash only."
For more information, see the event website page.