Christmas Angels is a grassroots initiative organized to collect Christmas gift donations and deliver them to people in the Jersey Shore area affected by Hurricane Sandy. Our mission is to bring a smile to the faces of people affected by the super storm.
We are reaching out to the community (also known as Christmas Angels) to collect new Christmas gift donations. We then deliver them to people affected by Hurricane Sandy. 100% of all gifts are delivered directly to the people.
Our list of people came from the public and we have verified each one of them are displaced or critically impacted by the super storm. This includes numerous volunteer first responders who were out fighting fires and helping our communities during the hurricane just to come home to find major damage to their homes and personal property. We have all ages (seniors to little children) on our list with all details on our blog.
What Types of Gifts Are Needed?
- Gift Cards - Visa, AmEx, Named Stores and Restaurants
- Clothes - please include gift receipt
- Kitchen Supplies - Toasters, Blenders, Plates, Glasses, Silverware, etc.
- Towels - Bath and Kitchen
- Books - Adults and Kids
- Electronics - Remote Control Items, Radios, etc.
- Board Games - Family Games & Kids Games
- Generic Household Items
- Stocking Stuffers - Hats, Gloves, Scarfs, Socks, etc.
- For adults this post has all the details
We do not accept cash gifts. There are no limitations of how much you spend or how many gifts you donate. We want to make this a surprise Christmas they will never forget. You do not need to wrap gifts our community partner Tronix Custom Car Audio & Security will wrap all gifts.
- November 13 - December 15 Donated Gift Collection
- December 16 - December 19 Wrap Gifts
- December 20 - December 24 Surprise Gift Delivery
Please have all donated gifts into us by December 15th. If you need more time please contact us email@example.com and we will work with you.
Drop Off Locations:
We have two locations with Tronix Custom Car Audio & Security. 243 RT 166 South - Toms River, NJ 08757 and 459 RT 9 South - Barnegat, NJ 08005.
Hours of business: Monday 9am-6pm, Tuesday-Friday 9am-7pm, Saturday 9am-4pm & Sunday 11am-4pm
Shipping a Gift:
You can ship donations to Christmas Angels 816 Mizzen Ave Beachwood, NJ 08722. We ask that you please let us know what the gift is and if you would like it to go to a specific Gift Group.
How Can You Help?
We are asking you to please donate gifts and also work with your family, friends, neighbors, coworkers, etc. to get more. If your church, boy/girl scouts, place of business or school does a "gift giving" tree or "adopt a family" Christmas Angels would love to be part of it and we will ensure 100% of the gifts go to people affected by Hurricane Sandy.
Christmas Angels Gift Drives:
- BRIO Tuscan Grille Freehold, NJ @ the Freehold Mall
- Rumson Fair Haven High School Student Christmas Angels Gift Drive
- Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church in Lakewood, NJ Christmas Angels Gift Drive
- Saint Ann School Lawrenceville, NJ Christmas Angels Gift Drive
Our Blog and Facebook Page:
If you have questions or would like to arrange a pick up please contact Christmas Angels organizer Brian Dowd (732)773-8272 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us through our Blog http://christmasangelssurprise.wordpress.com