Cafe De Point is closed at its location on Bridge Avenue, but the owner, Bridgette Symanski, will still be doing catering, bringing the community her delicious Latin fusion flavors, including tasty empanadas, gourmet sandwiches and salads.
- Fax: 732-903-7711
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. Sun. 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Special-needs animals are welcome.
- Founding Date: Dec. 3, 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Caribbean, Cuban, Dessert / Ice Cream, Latin American, Sandwiches, Seafood, Spanish, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Signature dishes: Cuban sandwiches and rice and beans.
- Features: BYOB-only, Banquets, Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: casual
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Breakfast entrees such as pork roll and cheese, pancakes, Latin fusion food for lunch and dinner, specialty salads, hotel-quality desserts and special espresso drinks and breakfast.