Soothing Hands Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork is a massage therapy practice. The practice offers customers therapeutic, deep tissue, hot stone, pre-natal, pediatric and reflexology massages along with stretching, massage cupping and ear candling services. It also teaches infant and toddler massage classes. Soothing Hands sells organic skin care products and lip balms.
- Fax: 732.714.6108
- Hours: Mon, 9am - 5pm; Wed, 10am - 8pm; Thu, Fri, 9am - 7pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: no ramps but no steps
- Founding Date: January 19, 2009
- What makes this community special?: Here at Soothing Hands we pride ourselves in amazing body therapy. All our therapists are well trained in the art of massage and all other therapies we offer. We continue our education yearly. Come check out our friendly, professional and talented staff!
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- License/certification: Certified:Massage Therapist, Infant Massage Teacher, Pediatric Massage Therapist, Stretching, Massage Cupping, Reflexology Completed Classes: Post/Pre-natal Massage, Hot Stone, Aromatherapy, Ear Candling, Deep Tissue & Trigger Point and much more!
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Specials/Packages: Different Specials Varying Monthly (see website) Massage Club Spa Parties Facebook Specials (follow us to keep up!) Upcoming Holiday Specials~Mother's & Father's Day, Earth Day
- Private events: Yes
- Massage Specialties: Aromatherapy, Deep tissue, Hot stone, Medical, Myofascial release, Pregnancy/prenatal, Reflexology, Reiki, Sports, Swedish, Thai, Trigger point
- House calls: Yes
- Any easy at-home massage techniques customers can use?: RELAX!!! Take time for a hot bath or shower, don't rush actually enjoy the time! Lavender is always a great relaxer. Stretch!!! Warm your body up for the activities of your day and again calm your body after your days activities :)