The Shore House Bar and Grill
The Shore House Bar and Grill is a bar and restaurant. Happy hour is every weekday from 2 to 7 pm, with half-price appetizers from 2 to 3 pm. DJs spin tunes at night, and a pong team offers entertainment for the college students. The restaurant serves classics like burgers, sandwiches, soups and salads.
The Shore House edged out The Idle Hour, its neighbor down Route 88 in Point Borough, in Patch's Reader's Choice 2012 poll asking readers for their favorite place to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
- Hours: Call for hours
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Menu link: www.theshorehousenj.com/SH/Menus/Shore_House_Menu.pdf
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Features: DJs, Happy hour, Live music
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes